FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry Enrollment on Arrival
View Single Post
Old Apr 26, 2019, 3:00 am
Jeremiah King

Originally Posted by Jeremiah King
Hello,

Does anyone have experience with EOA at Washington DC Dulles (IAD)? Checked site and says during international arrivals. Coming in late from Asia and want to be sure I don't miss signs as I have never seen them in my multiple entries. Also doing APEC, not sure if both can be processed at the same time?

Thanks
So I will answer my own question. I came into Terminal C and no one knew what I was talking about at IAD. The Customs Agent told me I head to go thru customs in Terminal C then go over to main Terminal to do EOA. I was skeptical and asked 3 more times, are you sure I cannot go back and go to main Terminal directly and go thru customs there and do EOA. Each time, with more frustration, he told me to complete customs entry and then go over after.

Fast forward 1 hour, I should have followed my gut. When arriving in Terminal C, as you are walking to Customs there is a decision point. If you have transfers (purple sign) or no transfer (yellow signs). Even if you have a transfer, take the NO TRANSFER YELLOW SIGN WAY! This will put you on a shuttle to the main terminal and you can complete your EOA there as you in-process the country.

<redacted by moderator>. Sadly, I shall wait until my appointment in 1.5 months and enjoy a 5 hour drive since my city does not have a local GE office. <redacted by moderator>.

Last edited by TWA884; Apr 26, 2019 at 9:02 am Reason: Political commentary