View Single Post
Old Apr 24, 19, 5:52 pm
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 2
No need to buy a visa.

If the transit is <8 hours then the transit desk will direct her through to the international departures area.

If the transit is longer then she's entitled to the free hotel and/or tours, so they'll give her a transit form and landing card (+ directions to the hotel desk) to fill out in a special waiting area. She fills these out and gives them + her passport to the China Southern helper, who organises the 24 or 72hr Transit Without Visa (TWOV) for her. They'll return everything after a short wait, and she can go through the "special" immigration counter, clear customs, and follow the directions to the hotel desk.

If the flight is via Sanya then she follows the same procedure, but goes to the Sanya gate rather than the hotel desk.
ms264556 is offline