FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort [Master Thread]
Old Apr 24, 2019, 8:54 am
calvinoeh

Programs: OZ *G, HHonors Gold, Aclub Plat
Originally Posted by calvinoeh
I emailed them to provide seaplane information and asking nicely for an upgrade knowing they won't confirm anything. Now they are telling me that the GV is double occupancy and we need to upgrade to Beachvilla for $369 per night to fit 4 of us. I told them no thank you and waiting to hear back from them..
From the hotel:

Dear Mr. XXX,

Sunny Greetings from The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort!

Thank you very much for your email.

We regret to inform you that the resort policies have now changed and the maximum occupancy for a Garden Villa with Pool is fixed at 2 persons. We are unable to accommodate your family of 4 in a Garden Villa with Pool. The only option is to upgrade to a higher category that can accommodate your family.

Furthermore, please be advised that we do provide complimentary upgrades in appreciation for the loyalty from time to time. However, these upgrades cannot be guaranteed in advance and is only confirmed at the time of check-in. Therefore, the only way to guarantee an upgrade is with a paid upgrade as offered in our previous email.

Trust the above information proves helpful and we remain at your disposal for any further assistance that you may require.