FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SCMP: Petty theft "costs us millions", says CX
Old Apr 23, 2019, 8:30 pm
kaka
Suspended

Programs: A3, TK *G; JL JGC; SPG,Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Visconti
This.

Not suggesting CX FAs or FAs in general are more prone to this than others, but I've seen this happen in various service industries, where employees are potentially incentivized by withholding something from customers (especially when it's complimentary) to benefit themselves. In my view, it's best to eliminate this potential conflict of interest with a zero tolerance policy and mandating anything perishable unused by pax are thrown away as waste.

Far as making FAs unhappy, anyone who quits because of the losing of this perk should, since, obviously, this profession isn't really for them. And, as to the environmental concerns (not wasting stuff) I'm sure the...ah...Earth can survive.
i am not entirely sure if it is of noone concerns if cx take it this way. CX does not profit more (hence tax money) by trashing them, there will be a higher stress in the dump, HK needs to look for alternative ways to take the *foodstuff* when many in HK run low on foodstuff in different interpretations.

for each kg of trash from each flight (out of 227.8 flights per day avg in feb(FYI its 226.5 in jan)), it would be 0.2tonne in the junk yard every day for 1 kg in all flights. and we are talking about 100skg in 50ish LH flights before fuel. x365.

Or alternatively, i think the Earth can survive better with less human beings.