FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does anyone offer lie flat service between SEA and JFK (or other NY airports)?
Old Apr 23, 2019, 1:05 pm
acarney

I was just looking at options other than Mint since I might have miles or earn miles from it that are useful later on. I only fly for leisure and I seem to stick with Delta mostly so if I'm paying out of pocket than earning the miles back to redeem later on and save some money helps me justify the cost, lol

I'm actually based at PSC, so I would have to fly into SEA, but maybe flying to SFO would be worth it depending on time and price. I think we have at least one or two direct flights to SFO. Basically just trying to cheap out on the hotel in NYC and time required off from work. Wouldn't mind a quick full day Friday/Saturday and Sunday morning trip out for a couple nice restaurants and maybe Broadway shows and then just have to take one day off work (or work four tens that week and save the vacation time for later) and a quick two night stay somewhere.

Mint just seems to hold it's value and was pricing about $1700 round trip for a couple random dates I checked. Since it's just for fun I could keep an eye out with someone else and was thinking if I saw something dip down to like $1200 roundtrip that would be worth it.