FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Google Fi: Anyone care to post their experience?
Old Apr 23, 2019, 9:40 am
Need

Originally Posted by boerne
Got a Pixel 3 XL 128 gb not pink. thats all they had left by 1 pm CST. Oh well. Trade in Moto X4 only gave me $39, but I feel better about the environment. I hope the camera is as good as they say, got some serious photo opportunities coming up.

I use both Fi Switch and Signal Spy, and I have the actual dialer codes for copy/paste to force a switch in a Keep note. Had some trouble in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, and the tech suggested I keep the codes handy. It was not a problem last month anywhere in NZ or Fiji.

link to support for dialer codes if someone is unaware of them

https://support.google.com/fi/thread/213718?hl=en
I didn't try the switch code oversea since t-mobile was working just fine. But I thought you cannot switch anyway when roaming aboard? Could you switch from T-mobile to Sprint's roaming partners? I thought you could only use T-mobile internationally?

Pixel 3 night sight pics are amazing. Most newer phones could take good day time pics, so really low light pics are the most important ones. Here is a pic I took inside Notre Dame back in January before the fire. It was really dark inside.