FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points by Sheraton Danang [Master Thread]
Old Apr 23, 2019, 12:43 am
monsieurcumulus

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Accor Diamond
Originally Posted by LHG
Any one stay here recently? We have our first two nights in VIetnam booked here in July.
Hoping to to arrange a day trip to Hue as well, if anyone has a name of a local driver (with AC).
TIA
Just finished a stay as a Titanium. Great service!

Was upgraded to Corner Suite with a wonderful view, got free breakfast in restaurant + points, free cocktails at the pool between 5 and 6PM AND a free foot massage at the spa.

The hotel caters a lot of Chinese groups. It was obvious at breakfast as the restaurant filled up in less than 5 minutes. Less obvious at other moments. The spread was extensive from Pho, sushi, pastries, eggs to order, fruits, international dishes, etc.

I would say it’s the best Four Points I’ve ever been to.

Grab is super cheap, as said above. If you plan going a bit further (Bana Hills, Hoi An, etc) I would suggest to book transfers with Klook. You can do it a few hours before and it’s very easy through the app. And cheaper than Grab. The walk to restaurants and other fun part of Danang is 10 to 30 minutes walk.