Old Apr 22, 19, 8:54 am
myperks

Originally Posted by GoSh4rks View Post

One would think.. I’m on the phone with an US agent now. She’s saying that it should be 70k, and that the free night cert is attached to the reservation in addition to the 100k points - there is no 5th night free on my reservation as it stands. The agent’s supervisor agrees but my agent also needs to talk to the hotel to figure out what’s going on. 25 mins on the phone and counting...

*edit* 40 mins later (1h5m in total..) - there is no resolution. A case has been created and it appears that the hotel needs to fix it on their end. Hotel told me via the agent that they will call me when resolved. I arrive at the hotel in about 23 hours and the agent strongly suggested that I don’t complete check in until the situation is resolved, and to start with a manager. She was “upset” (her words) that the hotel pulled the extra points as well as the choice benefit cert.
She can always just give you 70k and call it good... (30k + 40k value of cert). I’ve seen bigger courtesy adjustments and that is hopefully what is going to happen since the reservation has been touched too many times in my opinion.