FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Silly Question ?
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2019, 3:59 am
Juntima

Programs: Accor Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, SQ Gold, Qatar Platinum
Originally Posted by hotel_user
So ... if they do not check the address , do they send the details by email ? and if so what is the "best" Country to purchase the card in ( bang for buck as it were ) ? - and would you advise a new LCAH account ( as do not wish to combine my Platinum for next year with the card as I do not wish to be upgraded to Classic when I forget to renew ....Assume that the hotel will change the card manually on bookings from the Silver status to Platinum on arrival or by e mail after booking ?
You would not lose your status after not renewing Accor Plus though, you would just fall back to Le Club (or ALL next year) platinum with a new membership number. You still need an address for them to send you a physical card, but you could start using benefits right away as you will be given a membership number and account (if you decided to separate the membership) for log-in and book your stay right away. I would say it's best to apply Accor Plus through a sales/representative so that when you face a problem you have the sales help you fixing it, instead of contacting Accor Plus call center yourself

As for where is best country to purchase A+, I thought it depends on your APAC address?