View Single Post
Old Apr 21, 19, 11:15 pm
R2

We will be staying at Sofitel Bali for the first time next week and I got this welcome email today. What a nice letter offering a little extra on top of standard Plat benefits and definitely makes me feel welcome.

Dear Mr. R2,
Bonjour! Selamat sore
Firstly, we would like to extend our sincere gratitude for choosing to stay with us as well as for your loyal patronage towards AccorHotels.
We have noted that you are holding our Accor Plus AccorHotels Platinum membership, which entitles you for a complimentary room upgrade to the next room category (subject to availability).
With regards to this benefit, I regret to inform you that due to our unavailability of higher room category, we are unable to confirm the complimentary upgrade.
Alternatively, in consideration of your loyalty, we are delighted to extend a 1 (one) time complimentary buffet dinner at our Kwee Zeen restaurant for 2 (two) adults, which you may enjoy this privilege at any point during your stay.
In addition, kindly be informed that should we are able to upgrade your room to our higher room category upon your arrival, the complimentary buffet dinner will be no longer valid.
Last but not least, we sincerely hope that this extra gesture of appreciation will help us providing an even better stay for you.
Mr. R2, I remain at your entire disposal should you require any further assistance.
Rest assured that your stay will be looked after and we will do our utmost to make it most memorable one.
We wish you a magnifique day and we look forward to welcoming you very soon to our resort!

Best Regards,
Dita Herliani
Luxury Concierge