FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian using A330-300 aircraft from Evelop Airlines (DUB-SWF)
Old Apr 21, 2019, 3:45 am
shinny

Programs: Gold Circle, KrisFlyer, SkyMiles, Tesco Clubcard
Originally Posted by Tobias12
Hi Guys,

I am due to fly with Norwegian on May 9th Dub - Swf. I received a text yesterday saying the flight will be operated by Evelop. I checked out the plane EC-Mii which is an A330 with individual screens on seat backs. My query is this... the text stated there would be limited inflight entertainment. Does this mean it will be disabled. I know Shinny flew a couple of weeks ago and it was all working fine but has anyone flown in the last few day or so and if so what is the story with the IFE??

Thanks in advance. Anyone who is due to fly on this Route please post your experiences here please.
I initially thought the same until I took the flight and saw everyone had an individual unit. Now I think they were referring to how much content they had. They had a good few movies, but the TV shows were very limited. Normally you'd get a couple of episodes of various TV shows. I recall there only being one of each and not that many options.