FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asking for PJs/Amenity Kit in F for Short Flight
Old Apr 20, 2019, 1:48 pm
jjjohn

Originally Posted by tpsmith82
Just finished a PVG > SIN last month and I can confirm no PJ or amenity kit. My wife also asked the FA when we boarded and there was still none provided. We did not ask the gate agent though​​​​.

We flew the new SQ suites and I do find it quite odd that there are no PJ'S at least. I mean they go on and on about the double bed, but yet they make me sleep in my pressed cloths?? I get it, it's a semi short flight, but plenty long to enjoy a multi course meal and a quick hour or two nap.

Also as a side note, there is no caviar, no BTC and on my flight no Krug. Yes, you can "hear" my frustration with this flight. The flight was amazing, cabin looked and felt very cool (not functional) and for was good not great. But honestly it is lacking so many aspects that I consider quote important on a first class flight.

Honestly though after all that said you wI'll enjoy yourself, it's first class after all
The new suite was really cool. Was on a London flight before. Still has many rooms for improvement.

one very big issue was during dinning period, almost no privacy. You can watch the person opposite you across the corridor.

SQ has a rule on which route and how long the flight and when is the flight on handing out PJs and amenity kit.