FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best way to cancel/re-book a Reward Flight?
Old Apr 19, 2019, 1:18 pm
AngelG

Best way to cancel/re-book a Reward Flight?

Hello all, my name is Angel and this is my very post on FlyerTalk! I've actually been lurking for several years, but I am now in need of your expert help! I have searched the forums, and could not find the answer/advice I seek.

I need advice on the best way to go about making changes or cancelling/re-booking a single Reward flight. I currently have 2 one-way, Upper Class Reward Flights booked using Flying Club miles. Date of Departure is: Nov. 25 2019 SFO-LHR

The reason I need to make a change to one of the tickets is because my travelling companion, my niece, just found out that she is pregnant and her due date falls within our Travel dates...

In a perfect world, I would love to just be able to pay a fee and be able to change the name on the existing reservations to another niece. However, I have read the Virgin's T&C's and know that is not a possibility.
Needless to say I am a little stressed out about having to do all of this, but oh well - I' ll take it as a learning experience... Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!