FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Desktop site vs app difference in airports list
Old Apr 19, 2019, 7:21 am
fifty_two

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by RoyalFlyer
difference between the AF site vs app, which I believe was not documented before....Specifically: the app does not have the entire list of airports

i have this issue since one year at least , sometimes it works by closing the app and trying again, sometimes it doesnt work

Originally Posted by RoyalFlyer
I noticed some Romanian airports missing from the ST official app as well, but this is probably unrelated.
probably because they are not served directly by AF , but you can buy codeshares with RO

Originally Posted by San Gottardo
On the app you can only buy tickets from your « region ». For instance you can, if you’re logged in as a France-domiciled customer, but a ticket from a Paris to New York, but not a ticket that starts in New York. Both airports are in the list, but you can’t put any airport in the “from” field.
In my case i was able to buy tickets in the app when origin airport is located in another country (did it last year , probably since last update it changed)

Now iam still able to simulate a booking from another country which is not mine (location/nationality/residence) up until payment