FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Palacio De Santa Paula, Autograph Collection - Granada, Spain [Master Thread]
Old Apr 18, 2019, 10:21 am
SP03

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Tomphot
Stayed at this property last week. No problems with security, we are very glad we stayed in Granada instead of making a day trip out of it. Really like the city and all it has to offer. We drove from Tarifa to Granada up the Costa Del Sol, Those beach areas are so congested, glad we didn't stay there, stopped and had lunch in Estepona on the way. You do need to read the instructions for the safe in the room carefully at's unlike any other I've dealt with.
The property itself is very nice, we were upgraded to a 2 level room in the older section, 2 TVs and plenty of room. To get to the room, we walked through 2 fantastic courtyards. I had issue with the king size bed however, it was too short, not really king sized. At 6'6", I realize this is something that most wouldn't deal with but anyone over 6'2" would find their feet hanging off the end. As a Plat, continental breakfast was included as well as the $10 F&B or points. The continental breakfast was very underwhelming - dried out meat, stale bread and warm milk for you cereal. Other then the bed and b'fast, great property.
Do you get both breakfast and $10 FB credit? Can you use the $10 to upgrade from continental to full breakfast?