FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AF or KQ?
Thread: AF or KQ?
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2019, 1:40 am
Ditto

Originally Posted by flying_blue_white_red
Cool tip, cheers mate! First row on KQ tends to be avoided at all cost because of the TV screen size. Why 1C/4D are better than any others? I usually like to select a seat in row 2 - as more choices for everything
However never been in the 2nd smaller cabin - too noisy during boarding and near the engines.
Timing may (will) depend, how likely will AF allow the short check-in bag (not a big deal but who knows?) to Frankfurt, considering that a trip back to Paris will follow....
As said before (You did not know - so don't worry ), choices are EBB-NBO-CDG-FRA or EBB-NBO-AMS-FRA, departing both at the same time/price from Uganda!!
Actually 4D feels like the shortest of them all, and what's wrong with the TV size? It may be smaller but also much closer than on other seats.
I didn't find the 2nd smaller cabin noisy in any way, but my preference so far is the forward cabin.

While it is a day flight, you have a very early start so I'd probably go for KQ due to the better seats for sleeping (but no personal experience on AF 787, just based on reading here)