FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA - IAH-MIA-GIG - Premium Economy - $600
Old Apr 17, 2019, 5:03 pm
Flying for Fun

Programs: AS MVPG100K, Marriott Marriott Titanium Elite, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by rbAA
Looks like US$595 RT
https://www.google.com/flights?hl=en...94*2.USD.59494

Wonder if YYZ-MIA will credit to AS or if it's going to be considered a domestic segment?
YYZ-MIA is international for posting to AS. I flew YVR-DFW-MIA-PTY in J in January for $579 rerurn (domestic DFW-MIA was Y) and it all credited to AS. I am thinking because it was ultimately an International to International itinerary. The J fare even granted me access to the Flagship First Lounge in DFW. AA PE earns 100% of miles flown in Mileage Plan. I also flew YVR-LAX full Y and LAX-HKG IN PE in January too. Both segments credited 100% to Mileage Plan. You can choose MCE seats for no additional fee on the Y segments.

I have been seeing some excellent fares on AA exYVR. I am also seeing AA PE YVR-PHX-MIA-GIG return for $660 for select dates in November & December. If we discard the domestic PHX-MIA (in case my posting was a one-off) it would still accrue 11,834 EQM/RDM + any Elite Bonus. At EQM 5.7 cpm, that is a good MR. Total RDM for MVP 17,751 (3.78 cpm), MVPG 23,668 (2.79 cpm) & MVPG75K 26,627 (2.48 cpm)

James in Capetown