FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SEA (Cafe Floret back up on Priority Pass!)
Old Apr 17, 2019, 2:39 pm
Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant

Programs: HHonors, United, Delta
SEA (Cafe Floret back up on Priority Pass!)

Stoked about this.

Floret by Cafe Flora, the hipster vegan restaurant/coffeeplace in A Terminal at SEA was added to PP lounge program, then quickly dropped off, benedict-arnold'ed and popped back on, then disappeared for good. But now, a couple months later, they've rejoined! Yay. Lunch only, not breakfast. Shame, because they've got some bomb-looking breakfasts there. But, I'm really excited about having a good-food option at SEA on PP.

Funny though - I'd messaged them a week or so prior, and they messaged back on Instagram, telling me they'd be back up and running on the 9th. On the 10th, I stopped by last week on my way back from OGG at 6am. Still had the "nope, PP not accepted" sign. Asked what was up, they said a couple more days fo' sure. So, I guess I'll book a flight to SEA next week, schedule it past 2pm, and try the chow. Almost didn't want to share the good news because I don't want it overcrowded, but... there ya go anyway!

Last edited by Friendly Traveling Deathmerchant; Apr 18, 2019 at 4:10 pm