FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premier Rewards Gold refresh: 4x USA dining, groceries, $10/mon dining credit. $250.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 10:51 pm
pdragn78

I got offers two times for the Rose Gold Card and bonus in the mail back in 2018, but declined to apply at that time. Now after running the numbers for grocery spend and restaurants, I realize that this card beats my current Amex Blue 6% Grocery card. I went to an incognito link and attempted to apply for the 50k bonus/2k spend, but got this message:

"based on your history with credit card balance transfers, American Express welcome offers, introductory APR offers, or the number of Cards you have opened and closed, you are not eligible to receive the welcome offer.
We have not yet performed a credit check. Would you still like to proceed?"

Of course I cancelled that application. I believe I am 3-4/24 with Chase and my last application was for Chase Ink Business in Jan 2019 for the 80k bonus and that was instant approval. I'm not sure why I got denied on the incognito link. My current offers from Amex (after logging into my Blue Card account) is for 35K/$2k spend. I'm in no hurry, so planning on waiting to see if another offer comes in mail again. I've never had an Amex Card other than the current Blue and Costco Card many years ago,

Has anyone had success (via another link or mail offer) after being rejected from incognito link?