FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "Flygskam" (Flying Shame) ???
View Single Post
Old Apr 16, 2019, 7:52 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by BoomtownRat
That was some extensive "closing arguments", Mr. "Wonder" (didn't expect less though; what took you so long?)

You feel strongly as to debunk any disfavourable news about the poor state Sweden and it's extremely politically correct population is in, and must defend against all "accusations" from any one at all cost and throw ridicule east and west. You seem to have absolutely no clue about to what extent Sweden and it's people is in dire straits these days, and more so in the future, as they have stopped listening to reason for a good amount of time already. Most Swedes are in complete denial about the true condition of their almost broken country. Very sad ...

/BoomtownRat
I enjoy debunking junk claims.

I have extensive criticisms about Sweden too, but criticisms only hold as being reasonable when they are fact-based (and not “fake news” of the sort upon which Trump relies). And that applies as much to my country led by Trump as it does to Sweden.

The idea of Sweden being an almost broken country is ridiculous. Nearly as ridicuous as claiming that the US is an almost broken country, which it isn’t despite the NY-born con-artist-in-chief occupying the White House in DC who claimed his family came from Sweden despite his mother being Scottish and his paternal side being from Germany and with no history in the Swedish registers.