Old Apr 15, 19, 5:59 am
geminidreams

Programs: SPG(LTG), SIA, Turkish Elite, Korean, Qantas
Originally Posted by Kacee View Post
None of the other properties have the range of food, beverage, and entertainment venues that SGS has. Nor do I feel as warmly welcomed anywhere else by staff throughout the hotel - from spa to Sala to Living Room to Rossini's . . . I am welcomed back as an old friend. I also think they have the best room service Thai

I am well aware of SGS's limitations, particularly the rooms (excepting the theme suites) and pool, yet find myself booking again and again because the overall experience is best for me.
Of around 200 + nights in Bangkok I have probably eaten in a hotel restaurant less than 10 times (other than breakfast), never used a spa, never had room service and whilst the girls in the bar at the LM remembered me I would be clueless about who any of the staff in any hotels are. Give me a comfortable room, a good breakfast, some evening snacks and a couple of drinks is optional, central location, interesting surrounding area and good internet and I am happy. I am easily satisfied and difficult to wow.