FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New First soft product: your experiences
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2019, 8:41 am
TWCLAM

Programs: BAEC-Silver, AMEX-BA Prem' Plus & Standard, Accor Gold, HH-Silver, IHG,IBIS On Business
Some amazing posts and highly thankful. Special thanks to @Tobias & @cihY but many other great posts. We have our 1st First in late Aug LHR-HKG and was a little concerned about implementation / teething problems not being sorted by then but it appears that by-and-large the crews have hit the ground running and it's generally going well.

Mrs Clam is distraught at the fact the liberty bags are no more as she's quite the fan of the brand ( begging/ pleading/ charity donation offered phone call to You First made but even they were honest enough to say that it's highly unlikely they'll be able to source one. Maybe i'll have to turn to ebay to appease her?).

Plenty of CW under our belts but no F experience ( BA or anyone else for that matter) so we wont have a comparison to make but i'm glad to see my concern about the having ironed out any kinks before we fly isn't something I should worry about.

Just one thing that confuses me is why they haven't opted to include the BA75 ( hopes he got the number right?!) cocktail on the list. As it's their signature drink in the Concorde room you'd think it would've made the list?