FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Air Lines Plans to Reduce Seat Recline in Bet to Make Flyers Happy
Old Apr 13, 2019, 5:09 am
Ysitincoach

Originally Posted by davidlhanson
This change is annoying. My wife and I always fly Delta One or first class. And we always recline our seats as far as they can go (except my wife doesn't like full flat in Delta One.)
I have some sympathy for tall people having knee problems but no sympathy for the laptop users. IMHO, comfort should come before laptop usage.

Two days ago we flew on a DL A320 ATL-PHX which was a 4 hour flight. We both reclined our seats and slept most of the time. I did notice it was a little difficult to get out of my FC window seat with the seat in front of me reclined.

We like Delta better than the other US airlines so after the change is made we will still will fly DL but we will try to avoid the A320.
Judging from the press this is generating and the discussion it's bringing up regarding reclining it looks as if it won't be limited to just the A320. Maybe it's time to switch carriers before they copy DL.