FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Back-to-back (B2B) / Immediate Turnarounds at BA Destinations
Old Apr 11, 2019, 8:27 pm
IntVic

Programs: BAEC OW Gold/Emerald
Originally Posted by citygourmande
I understand the a B2B at INV is doable, has the recent talks of industrial action (which has been postponed) had any effect on the turnaround time?

I'll be doing a B2B at INV this Saturday - does school holidays make any difference to the time it takes to clear security again?
Having done a B2B on Sunday (7 April BA1470/1471) as I previously shared there was no issue in getting through security- 5 minutes max from disembarking from seat 2C, to being at the gate to catch the flight again. I would suggest sitting as far forward or as far back as possible as stairs have been put at the back of the plane too.
Depending on other flights leaving INV (around and after your BA flight) may result in queues at security but as a SCH you can use the fast track lane which effectively cuts in to the front of the queue.
INV is the only airport I have done B2Bs at so I can't compare to any other but I concur with the rating GOOD to EXCELLENT.