FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My hotel is advertising that it has A/C, but it's not turned on...
Old Apr 11, 2019, 2:39 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by mikeef
Thank you both. Truthfully, my wife is Hilton and I am Hyatt, so we sometimes have "issues." Being the dutiful husband that I am, however, I keep my mouth shut.

MSP, you hit the nail on the head. When we booked it, we were attracted to the light rail location. By the time we got there, everything in the area was full.

Serpens, we are big fans of the Homewood Suites in St. Louis Park. Love those big suite properties, especially with kids.

Mike
I'm a fan of the newish Hyatt Regency (with lounge) near the airport when I need an airport parking package. It has somewhat IKEA style furniture, but it seems much better than anything else with an airport shuttle, although not as good as the Westin Edina Galleria. The location is about halfway between your DoubleTree and the MOA. Plus, there's a light rail station right across a very pretty park that's one block square (and provides pretty views day and night for rooms on the south side of the building).