FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FC - AF 777-300ER or LH 747-8
View Single Post
Old Apr 11, 2019, 12:48 am
San Gottardo

Programs: Eurostar Carte Blanche, SBB-CFF-FFS GA-AG, SNCF Grand Voyageur LeClub
1h15 in Munich is plenty. Assuming your plane lands on time, you'll be in the lounge 10 to max 15 Minutes later (depending on how fast you walk) - the A380 dock at the extreme Southern end of the concourse, the lounge is sort of in the middle. They will drive you to your connecting flight 20 Minutes before departure (but won't leave you standing there if you make it 15 Minutes before).

Thanks for the information on no security ex-USA at CDG. I was not aware of that. After all my recent USA flights I exited the airport (ending there or longer layover), so I never transited through the lounge upon arriving from US. I know one can walk past the security past (did that twice recently when connecting GVA-CDG-HND and LIN-CDG-SFO), but since non-P arrivals from US let people out on the arrivals level my assumption was that there was a rule at CDG 2E that one would need to go through security no matter where one arrives from (point of interest: when arriving from the UK or Ireland as a non-P pax, one has to go through security as well for CDG transfers, right?). Good to know that there is no security ex-USA, that is really another advantage for P transfers in Paris ^^

Last edited by San Gottardo; Apr 11, 2019 at 4:58 am