FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Multiple airlines, have eticket but SAS says "not finished ticketing"?
Old Apr 10, 2019, 5:30 am
CharlieH

Thanks for your response! I have the same e-ticket för outbound and inbound, so just one e-ticket number per person in total (same ticket-number on both SAS and Virgin websites). However, on the itinerary, there are two e-ticket numbers (not saying which is for what). But the additional one doesn't seem to be for anything as I can't use it on Virgin's or SAS's websites, perhaps it's an old one before they made the schedule change or something.

And thanks for the tip, I will try and check in online asap Sat morning. Guessing I should try first from Virgin's website, but that likely won't work for the SAS leg (or it will automatically direct me to the SAS website which would be great). If not I will try from SAS website directly, but guessing that's not going to work as it claims there are no issued tickets.

What do you suggest I tell them on the phone on Saturday morning? And yes, I intend on going to ARN very early (2 hours+) on Sunday to sort everything out.

Thanks again!