Old Apr 9, 19, 2:53 pm
A4K

Programs: N/A
Originally Posted by jmann2380 View Post
We are arriving at CUN at 8:45am on a Saturday morning via United F. We depart the following Saturday morning at 9:40am. I'm just nervous with a 7 month old and reading lots of posts on the internet about 3 hour immigration lines!

I would assume if Belmond is offering the Fast Track service, then it does exist? I just haven't found a single first hand account.

I also know the transfer price is outrageous, however with needing a car seat, I'd rather use the hotel. If something goes wrong they can make it right much faster than I can.
Mods might want to move this to the Cancun forum. All I can say from experience is at 8:45am even on a Saturday you should have no issues with immigration and customs lines, very few flights arrive terminal 3 that early in the morning. It is the afternoon when things can get a little crazy there. Departure that early in the morning as well will mean a fairly empty terminal 3, most flights depart late morning and afternoon as very few overnight in CUN.

I have no experience with even being offered fast track by the luxury properties in the area and it doesn't sound like anyone else does either, so if you choose the fast track I guess you will have to be the guinea pig and report back!

Last edited by A4K; Apr 9, 19 at 3:20 pm