FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - From Uzbekistan With Plov(e) - To Central Asia On TK (Y/J) and SU (Y)
Old Apr 9, 2019, 12:01 pm
Romanianflyer

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by iaflyer
What a great trip report - makes me want to go visit Central Asia! Which is high praise for a trip report.
Thanks very much iaflyer - I'm glad you liked the read!

Originally Posted by BuildingMyBento
@Romanianflyer, upon my exit at TAS last May, the immigration official asked for a couple of hotel registration slips. Let's not make generalizations for future travelers (that said, Uzbekistan has been loosening up its entry procedures, so that may soon change).
You are absolutely right BuildingMyBento, hence my addition that "you officially must keep these" after I said that nobody checked mine. I don't think any future traveler with a bit of a brain would go for my single experience over what clearly are the official rules - if would indeed be ill-advised!

Originally Posted by camsean
I have a trip booked in October for many of the same places, so thanks for posting!
Welcome, camsean - about the same time when I visited Uzbekistan! I'm curious how you will find the place.

Originally Posted by TravelDream
Very interesting report. Thanks for sharing. I just love reading reports such as these.

Uzbekistan is definitely on the list for me to visit.
Thanks TravelDream, it also was always high on my list of places I wanted to visit and it definitely did not disappoint!