FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Maldives Recs for 2019 trip
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2019, 4:51 pm
BESVISOR
formerly htang333

Programs: Virtuoso, Top Ranked: Four Seasons (Top 25 Advisor), AMAN (Top 50), Rosewood, Hyatt Prive, etc.
Originally Posted by Svevo
Gili Lankanfushi has been my "go-to" resort in the Maldives. I know it is not the newest or flashiest place, but I appreciate the warm and gracious service, along with the peace and quiet. As you are likely aware, Gili is currently closed, due to the fire a few months ago. In the interim, I am ready to try something different. Does anyone have an opinion as to which is better...Joali or Kudadoo? Both are charging similar prices for their largest one-bedroom overwater suites, though Joali is half-board and Kudadoo is all-inclusive. Thank you.
Hope my post directly above yours is a bit helpful regarding feedback on Kudadoo.
It was good enough for my clients who previously stayed at Cheval Blanc but was just looking for something different and great value. And I'd say Kudadoo's "true" all inclusive is great! Spa treatments alone could easily be $600/day (it's unlimited), if you enjoy the spa