FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Contacting Hertz
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2019, 8:29 am
Qzic

Contacting Hertz

I am trying to contact Hertz and I haven't been able to receive any response over the past week. Can anyone suggest alternate email addresses or phone numbers I can try?

A few months back I had a very large number of Hertz points expire (over 20k). I know that was my fault, but I wanted to ask someone at Hertz if it was possible to get those points restored. I called their main voice line and was told to email [email protected]. I got no response from there (not even an autogenerated response). Searching here I found another email to try, [email protected]. Also no response (autogenerated or otherwise) after a week. Someone else here mentioned [email protected], but that bounced. I thought the poster might have mistyped it (executives was plural in what they posted, but might be singular) and also tried [email protected]. That also bounced. I tried chat to see if there was another way to at least get a response, but was told [email protected] was the only email address.

Can someone recommend another way of contacting Hertz? The points expiring was my fault and within policy, but not having any way to contact Hertz and not being able to get any response over email is a shocking lack of customer service.