FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Combined 2019 AA Domestic Meal, Meals, menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Apr 7, 2019, 5:34 pm
TropicalTripper

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
Originally Posted by SFO777
YVR-LAX
AA 6072
E75
6:44am-9:45am
April 5, 201i9

Can AA get any worse? AA/Compass breakfast on YVR-LAX E75 this morning. it was advertised as "strawberry pastry" which was true I guess.
The fruit was the only edible part of the meal. 15,000 Avios is about right on this one.
I had the same meal on the same flight on 3/29. Pretty disappointing. When the F/A said sandwich, I was thinking it might be like a croissant sandwich with ham or turkey, which would have been fine. When I took this flight last fall I had a protein plate consisting of deli meat, cheese, and half of a hard boiled egg.

On a slightly related note, I flew back on the evening LAX-YVR flight which departs at 8:03. My upgrade didn't clear for the flight, but I was in the E+ 'bulkhead' and saw that a meal was served. That surprised me because of the 8PM cut-off. The website only showed 'refreshments' for the flight. It wasn't a snack they served either. I saw a plated cheesecake, but couldn't make out what the mains were. I am booked on this flight in May, and the moved the departure time up to 7:56 and it is showing 'dinner' for first class. Taking that flight out of LAX on Sunday evenings, as I have a couple times, I see people in the film industry who I imagine are working in Vancouver during the week. I was on that flight with Kevin Smith last year and some other actors I couldn't name. Since first class books up with revenue pax it's hard to get the upgrade on that flight.