FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Toronto luxury hotels (consolidated thread)
Old Apr 5, 2019, 5:29 pm
ShinyO

I'm planning on spending one night at a hotel in downtown Toronto next week when I'm in town for an event. I'm actually from Toronto and moved away a couple years ago. So I'm generally aware of most of the hotels (though the St. Regis was still the Trump tower when I left I think). But I've never actually stayed at any, beyond one disappointing visit to the Fairmont Royal York when I was a teenager.

I was interested in checking out the Four Seasons, but downtown is better for me thank Yorkville since it would be great to be within an easy transit distance of King/Parliament and also Union Station.

Among the FS, Ritz-Carlton, St. Regis, Shangri-La (and others I'm forgetting?) what comes recommended these days? I was also curious about the experience at Louix Louis in the St. Regis as well. Worth the buzz? I mostly stay at Marriott's for the points, but in this case I'm more interested in getting the nicest experience for the cost regardless of loyalty programs.