FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2019
Old Apr 5, 2019, 6:51 am
manucanuck

Programs: AC,CX,KE,EK / IHG Spire, 1865 Gateway
Kimpton Dewitt

What is your Priority Club status?
Spire
Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Started off nice, then it went downhill
Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Standard, upgraded to king deluxe
How are the rooms?
Good room size, warm feel, my room was on the top floor facing the Main Street. Good view, ok soundproof. I have had kids running along the corridor from 9am onwards, luckily I was up already
How is the exec. lounge?
Nil
What was good and what was bad?
Good just see above
here are the bads
check in late at night, staff didn’t know about spire benefits, needed to ask for the raid the bar thingy (thanks Flyertalk peeps), was given a late check out till 3pm, hskp entered my room without knocking nor ringing the bell and entered straightaway at 1pm, I was watching TV on my bed (fully dressed, don’t worry) she was apologetic enough and said her colleague made a mistake by telling her wrong information... okkkk too much for me to know.
then I left an envelope at the reception for my friend to pick up (room key) as he wanted to use the shower first and I headed out and would return later to take shower before heading to the airport. Guess what. HSKP cleaned the room and had another guests welcome card innit already. I was so embarrassed and simply told my friend to go to the airport and use the lounge together instead.
very disappointing
Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
it was a €275 room. If simply with the room, location and design yes, but the soft touches... naaaaa!