FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Sydney (Post-Reno) REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 4, 2019, 8:46 pm
sydneyflyer12

Programs: Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by Zol
For those of you who have stayed, what is the privacy / exposure into the room like? Do you have to keep the blinds down at all times, based on pics and memory passers by have full view of the room internals?
If someone wanted to make a concerted effort to see into your room they probably could but I certainly wouldn't say that I've ever actually been concerned about privacy when staying at the PH. The hotel is elevated above the boardwalk enough that someone would probably have to be using binoculars to really see into your room. If you're staying in an opera view room, I suppose it's possible that if people in harbor view rooms went out onto their balconies and instead of looking at the opera house, turned and craned their necks to get a view of your room they might be able to vaguely see in if the doors were open.

In general I'd say the privacy in the room is more than adequate. The balcony is definitely more exposed but I can't imagine how/why that would be an issue.