FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Narita Airport Lounge Closure
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2019, 2:00 am
fakecd

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
writing from lounge now

overall a bit of letdown. feel very claustophobic as mostly wall amd where there is window it face airconditioning eqipment.

i agree someone mentiond 4th floor will be used as dining area in future (most likely with full alarcarte menu, restaurent style as area felt too plain to be a lounge). the room is square in shape with presumbaly a central kitchen in center, which suggest this hypothesis

sushi is set only. i can choose chutoro or hirame though. i dont like it, they try to fill u with futomaki... does FIRST really need o be that cheap? i wont throw food away

a hassel to pick food up. used to be all central now spread apart with lots of walking. thus i suspect it would soon be restauent style

lounge was rather busy at 4pm weekday felt like half the table was taken. would i come to Narita again for this? maybe not. done once and thats all i needed.

btw if u ask for "Tonkotsu".noodle u get the pork on top. noodle was not something i would pay for. (but CX dan dan noodle i would happily pay for if i could choose it)

Last edited by fakecd; Apr 4, 2019 at 3:04 am Reason: clarify bathroom