FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Milestone Rewards
View Single Post
Old Apr 3, 2019, 2:27 pm
HIFlya

Originally Posted by OsakaWino
Do you usually find your concierge to be correct in their information?

If it is true that the Club Access Awards can be legitimalnly used across multiple rooms that would seem like a major departure from past policy. Haven't the T&C always said that awards like this (re legitimate use, they are a bit similar to TSUs) could not be transferred?

So've received 12 of these Club Access Awards so far, 8 expiring end of Feb 2020 and 4 expiring end of Feb 2021. I have 5 applied, but expect to receive at least 4 more that will expire end of Feb 2021. If I were also staying, I could theoretically apply Club Access Awards to as many room for which I have awards available (at this point 7)?

Seems more generous than I thought Hyatt would be. Alas, we're always just the 2 of us. I wish instead they would make these awards valid for breakfast at Hyatts that do not have a club
I know that members can book award rooms for other people, I recently had my brother-in-law use his CC cert for a night for my family. I am guessing that the member with the lounge pass can attach it to said reservation and give the staying party the ability to use the lounge?