FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK-NRT-ITM - both on JL - is 2 hr 15min sufficient?
Old Apr 3, 2019, 12:15 am
CPH-Flyer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: JAL Metal Card (OWE), SAS Eurobonus Gold (*G), Marriott Titanium (LTP), Tokyu Hotels Platinum
Originally Posted by ned
NRT ATM Question

“As CPH-Flyer said you'll need to go downstairs after you hit the 7-Bank (7-11) ATM outside of customs.” Does this mean there is an ATM (which will work with US bank debit cards) immediately outside the exit from the customs/immigration area on the second floor? If this is the case I assume the ATM is on the route one would take to the JL domestic gates (JL 3009) and would not require a detour “downstairs”. I am trying to keep it as simple as possible but need yens and do not need an IC card immediately. Thanks for any input.
There are ATMs in the arrival lobby that takes international cards, there are also some that don't. So it was easier to say look for the 7-11.

I can't remember the exact location in the arrival lobby, but if you ask the information staff, they will point you in the right direction.