FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New First soft product: your experiences
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2019, 2:44 am
hshs

Programs: BA Gold; AA LTG MM
I flew in on BA69 to PHL yesterday and it really does feel like a step up. The flight attendants (who were very nice) seemed genuinely pleased with the new offering and were excited to show it off. I had the same menu as the OP. The canapés were lovely, as were the scallops and halibut (although the latter was a tad over-done). Ice cream with raspberries and chocolate straws was great and nicely presented. The Gin Zing was fine - probably a little light on gin as it tasted more like a mimosa. The Santenay was delicious with the starter and main course (as they really should be called!) and the colheita super, as usual. I didn't bed down, but got the female PJs to take back for my wife. The ladies' washbag is very brightly coloured and feels silky; nicer than the velour men's bag. A strong metal zip toggle on it, so it looks like it will last well (even though it will likely join the pile of Liberty washbags in a drawer somewhere).

Overall, I'm impressed with the offering and look forward to trying the new bedding and men's pyjamas on my flight back later this week.