FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Original Routing Credit (ORC) After Involuntary Re-Routing/Re-Booking (Merged)
Old Apr 1, 2019, 7:19 pm
iapetus
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by jsloan
Not really, depending upon when your SAT trip(s) are. You can wait to request ORC, if necessary, after you complete those trips.
The first SAT trip would be at the end of this month. The second will be during the first full week of May.

Originally Posted by jsloan
When you say "two days after I would now hit the 1MM mark," do you mean two days after your million-mile flight, or two days after your million-mile flight would post?
It's the former. I want to make sure that mrs. iapetus, our children and my mother-in-law can all sit in E+. mrs. iapetus and the iapetus jrs. are all currently in E+ (the agent simply booked them there without my asking when I called to book their flights). But mother-in-law iapetus is not with them at the moment. And I realize that mrs. iapetus and the iapetus jrs. could always get moved back to E in a sweep. Relying on 1K status to be confirmed on my wife if I don't react somehow in time to make that all happen seems dicey - at best - to me.

Too bad UA credit doesn't post as quickly as LH credit does.