FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Scottsdale McDowell Mountains, AZ [Master Thread]
Old Apr 1, 2019, 6:46 pm
Bravada04

Marriott Scottsdale McDowell Mountains, AZ [Master Thread]

Anyone have any recent stays here or feedback. Wife and myself are heading to Phoenix in August just to relax and play a few games of golf. A few reasons why this place caught my eye - price; NO RESORT FEES ; NO PARKING FEES ; very close to a few nice courses; a little pool to cool off in...........seems decent enough to relax. I know it's not high end but we are fine with that.
Just don't see too much about this place. I know, I know it is super hot there in August but we don't mind the heat. I also am aware that prices are substantially less that time of year so wondering if it would be worthwhile to just hang tough and book something later. I just don't know how much cheaper they get. This place is at $133 USD right now pre-paid......Not sure if I should just pull the trigger now or wait.
I don't care if some of the higher end places drop to a reasonable price - I'm sick of paying a $40 daily resort fee with another $20 to park my rental car each night!!! Sick of it.