Old Mar 31, 19, 7:45 pm
Dublin_rfk

Programs: UA 1K MM, HH Diamond, Marriott Life time Titanium Elite (whateverthat is)
Originally Posted by markzz2 View Post
As a lifetime Titanium with 1250 nights and over 6 million lifetime points (not from credit card accumulation) with 25 years as a member.I have earned most of my nights and points from resort stays and every stay paid for personally not through company business so I would like better recognition at resorts. I get a upgrade maybe 1 out of 10 times and mostly just one grade up (though notably there are several of my regular favourites that look after me quite well). I have for years ot received lounge access on most of my stays as they have been in resorts and no free breakfasts. I am thankful that at least I can get breakfast in some resorts now though sad it already seems to have been diluted at some of my favourite places. Late checkout at resorts would also have been a nice improvement but still has the awful subject to availability clause which seems too mean NO o most occasions.
To be honest being very selfish I would like to see a higher Lifetime Level perhaps for over 1200 nights with some better benefits.
Late Check out guaranteed at resorts
Proper breakfast (not a coffee and pastry!)
Upgrade confirmable prior to arrive if available on the day.
At the chance of sounding like an elitist. Higher thresholds for lifetime status isn't a bad thing. Either nights or spend after accumulating the years.