FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New First - time for change to unisex amenity kits
Old Mar 31, 2019, 4:11 pm
offtothehills

Programs: EK,BA,QR
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
You choose what you want, 95% of passengers in F want those M/F versions by my reckoning. If the airline does not cater for your needs you are welcome to take your business elsewhere (I hear Brunei is particularly welcoming these days) - that's what we always say on this forum when passenger is not happy about the offering.

But in all seriousness, if the creams and what not are all the same and you just prefer creams to not have gender-based writing on them, that is just a little petty. I love to be able to take the female kit for my fiancee and it's obvious I chose one for her (lady) and not the male version. If i bring home some generic gender neutral cream she wont be nearly as excited and won't know the sacrifice I made by choosing the ladies' version
They do cater for my needs as said before. It's about others who's needs/wishes my not be as some assume. And the reference to Brunei is pretty low.