FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Conrad Centennial Singapore {SGP}
View Single Post
Old Mar 31, 2019, 5:26 am
teemuflyer

Programs: AA EXP +2MM- LT PLT! HH Diamond
Originally Posted by EGW1
Back in residence again and room (suite) lovely as always...quite a lot of new staff, or at least I haven't seen them before. Lounges have been packed full for the last few days, but I think it's a cruise ship and/or Aussie "secret escapes" crowd...as such, the LP Champagne has gone and the Chandon is back ... Hopefully full service returns shortly lol!

Incidentally, if there's one thing I wish they would change it is the hideously old carpets in the lifts ... it gives such a bad first impression to walk from the lobby (with new rugs and carpets now) into a lift with faded and stained pink and beige carpets ... there must be a reason why they have not been replaced?!
Bummer if the champagne is gone. I presumed it was offered as a competitive match move with other near by hotel lounges that offer champagne.

On the elevator carpet issue. Why don't you express your observation to someone in management. Would be interesting to hear their comments on your feedback, which by the way, seems very reasonable.