View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 19, 9:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: NYC
Posts: 22,813
You should file a complaint with the US DOT aviation consumer protection division as well, just for the records.
You could of course sue in US small claims court for a refund of any rebooking or hotel fees, but the €600 delay comp under EC261 obviously has to be dealt with in the EU. (I bet AA can’t wait for the U.K. to leave the EU! )
ijgordon is online now  
Reply With Quote