FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Manila Hotel [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2019, 7:06 pm
Lobster

Programs: LH, PG, BA, SPG, HH
I just had a one night stay here. If arriving at T3 then it is easy to get to via the footbridge and then there are shuttles to the hotels. The hotel is still in soft opening so no suites or club level rooms. They do now have a temporary club lounge on the mezzanine level. It is basically one of their meeting rooms set up as a lounge. The range of food is OK but more limited than what is offered in the Marriott lounge. Maybe when the full lounge is open they will have more space to expand the food offerings.

The rooms are nice and had HDMI link to the TV which I like. However there was one totally unforgivable problem with the room. My room has weak and unstable wifi which at times went down to dial up speeds which basically made it unusable. Someone from the IT department came and was very helpful but there was nothing he could so as it was the poor design of the wifi infrastructure that is the problem. Maybe it is just some rooms but it is a complete deal breaker for me and I can not stay at a hotel that does not have reliable internet.

Overall I really do not see any point in this hotel right next to the Marriott and clearly aimed at the same market.