FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Was booked on a Norwegian 737 Max 8 for April
Old Mar 28, 2019, 10:50 am
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by remphish1

I will post my expierence! First all refund will be issued immediately on Amex I’m not worried. I spent a few hours but I spend that much on every vacation I plan. If it happens mid trip I take a boat to UK and fly from Manchester via Thomas cook, United , American etc many options. No need to be condescending. I have no financial issues , a great college fund set up for my kids and can afford an emergency flight however I try to spend my money wisely at all times and comparison shop so if you don’t more power to you. Don’t think for one moment that just because you pay more money you’re immune from a flight cancellation.
There's a BIG difference between a flight cancellation and an airline going out of business. For the last year, I've been expecting a race between WoW and Norwegian as to which airline would go out of business first. WoW 'won'. Norwegian's next.
Based on your posts here, you have been under the false impression that Norwegian is equivalent to financially stable airlines. It isn't.