FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sky Club Access (2009 - June 2022)
View Single Post
Old Mar 27, 2019, 1:37 pm
xliioper
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Oakshadow
These responses are contradictory. I did look at and compare the screenshots. As it's technically written starting from I guess a few days ago, it seems now SC access is NOT to be granted on DL Canada and Mexico flights (unless any of them happen to be labeling the premium cabin "Delta One" which none are).

While there might have been zero reports of FC passengers being denied SC access, perhaps this will change as the wording of the website has just changed. It would be nice if there can be reports of those who got in or not starting from only a few days ago. I've been unable to give my friends a definitive answer. They'll try in about a week and a half and I'll report the outcome here.
It wouldn't be the first time DL makes a policy change without updating all the relevant wording. The website still says general member companions aren't eligible for C+ upgrades on linked reservations even though that has been shown to be patently false. Also, AM F flights would qualify, so keeping Mexico in there would have some relevance. This is the first time the change to the website has been noted here, so it's not unusual to see discrepancies. Also, the word will likely take some time to filter out to clubs, so I'm sure there still be cases of people have success getting in due to agents being un-aware of the new policy.

Last edited by xliioper; Mar 27, 2019 at 1:48 pm