Thread: F comparison.
View Single Post
Old Mar 26, 19, 11:46 pm
thatflyer

Programs: BA - Gold, EK - Gold
F comparison.

So I try to avoid BA F. For the past couple of years been using Emirates.

Times werenít so good for flights I wanted so decided to risk BA F to HKG.

Gawd .... until you have experienced others you really donít know what you are missing.

1. Why is it they never offer slippers? On both occasions I had to ask for them.
2. On the return no medium sized PJs? Only large. Canít be that difficult to ensure stock?
3. Why is it the crew never say that food can be ordered at anytime. They try and always serve you altogether right after you have taken off.
4. Never get offered chocolates or a hot towel
5. The toilet is always run out of something.
6. They should really allow the first passengers to disembark first. On Emirates they leave the curtains drawn allows you to disembark and then allow business to leave. On BA they let business go right up to the door and you have to push into the streaming movement of business makes it very awkward.
7. Does BA actually do priority baggage?

On on the way out someone was told not to eat the beef. You might get food poisoning as we only reheat it..... gawd.

Lost my luggage on on the way out (though Qantas is getting the blame) due to transfer.

And now right this moment the luggage belt has broken in T5.

Only bring this this up because I have never had this on an EK flight! BA really need to step up their service and experience game.

And why canít they offer a chauffeur service? So much time is wasted getting and waiting for a car.

No more ranting. I just want them to improve because if they did they would be my airline of choice.