FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Way too many Bus gates, only Thai, and no Bus Class buses.....awful
Old Mar 25, 2019, 9:12 am
Thaikwai

Programs: Thai ROP Platinum; BA Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Titanium For Life; IHG Diamond Ambassador
Way too many Bus gates, only Thai, and no Bus Class buses.....awful

I am sick and tired of the increasing number of THAI flights being parked at aprons and bussed to Immigration. I was bussed recently after a 12-hour London flight...awful. And it only ever seems to happen with THAI, not when I fly with other non-Thai carriers into BKK. Every Jakarta flight in recent memory has been a bus to Immigration. One hears the saying that it is always best to fly the home carrier to its home airport as you will always get superior service than when flying visiting carriers, well thats certainly not the case with THAI!!!

Also, why do they insist on packing out the first bus until it is absolutely chock full of passengers? Business Class passengers in Jakarta, Singapore and other regional airports are bussed away quickly in a separate bus....even in Dhaka each Business Class passenger on US-Bangla gets an individual Toyota Camry ride from the aircraft to the terminal. THAI really seem to be dropping the service standards and now they are significantly devaluing the ROP program.....seems like a campaign to drive away those pesky, loyal Business Class passengers.